Hampshire Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime Quizzes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fierla

Fierla

Anime Quizzes  Empty
PostSubject: Anime Quizzes    Anime Quizzes  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:51 pm

Hey guys, this is the first post of your anime overlord!

I was thinking on doing some quizzes about anime, I was planning on making the first one to quiz people about what they remember from the series shown in the first semester.

I was also thinking of doing some to determine what anime people have watched, so that we can find series to put up for the new Wednesday Introduction to Anime sessions we will be having at my house. This will also be done to beef up everything we know for the quizzes that will be held at Minamicon as we want to actually make a team for it.

Due to the logistics of running a quiz, I was wondering if people had any ideas of what sections we should have for the second quiz, and when or where we should hold it. Also we need to find out if anyone is really interested in doing the quiz.

Fierla Smile
Back to top Go down
Seasonreaper

Seasonreaper

Anime Quizzes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Quizzes    Anime Quizzes  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 1:35 am

Sounds like a good idea to me. Starting off with a quiz or two about the recent series is probably a good place to start just to see how many people are interested since the information will probably be fresh in peoples' minds. I'm not quite sure how you'd find out what shows people have watched via quizzes though?

When it comes to recommendations and the like, what about everyone recommending a select few things and giving a sentence or two to explain what it's about/why they like it so much? That way we could compile a list of recommendations from everyone in the society and have a nice selection of stuff for people to choose from.
Back to top Go down
Fierla

Fierla

Anime Quizzes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Quizzes    Anime Quizzes  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:58 pm

Recommendations are a good idea. I was thinking of having the first quiz this Thursday. I will try to find a prize for the most correct answers and a prize for funniest answers or something. The prize won't be much, just something small for the first quiz.

A questionnaire asking people to list their top 5 animes and why they like them will probably help determine what to put up for Introduction to Anime on a Wednesday. Also I was thinking of a section asking if there is an anime that they want to watch but haven't got around to watching yet.

A sentence of something like 'I like Dragon Ball because it is awesome', whilst true does not say why you like it and something indicating that you have some reason why you like this anime, therefore suggestions like that will not be accepted as they do not contribute in any way.

I was also thinking since you can make quizzes/surveys online and can set a time limit on how long it is open we could post it online and send people the link, or put the link here. It woud reduce printing costs and then I would only need to print it out for people who are having trouble with their internet, as I know that some people are having problems.

As we've had varying amounts of people turning up to sessions I may have to hunt people down but I definitely want everyone to make a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anime Quizzes  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Quizzes    Anime Quizzes  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Quizzes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hampshire Anime :: Anime, Manga and Asian Cinema :: Anime-
Jump to: