Hampshire Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minami Con Masquerade

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Halo Girl

Halo Girl

Minami Con Masquerade Empty
PostSubject: Minami Con Masquerade   Minami Con Masquerade Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:35 pm

Hey!

Okay, thought it would be best to post this on here. As we have not heard anymore about doing a skit... and registration for masquerade is now open, so this does need to be confirmed.

At the moment, we currently have these characters involved: Medusa, Crona, Maka and Death Scythe (Spirit).

With these characters we could explore their relationships with each other, Obvious pairings would be Medusa and Crona, Maka and Crona, and Death Scythe and Maka.

What I wondered is, even if you will not be involved in the skit it would be nice to get ideas for a skit around this idea. As I did offer (maybe) to write a script, unfortunately I'm already trying to get the cosplay done in time, let alone actually concentrating on FYP. So ideally, rather than leaving it down to one person to write, we collaboratively write it together, even if it is just one person writing it up afterwards, at least the ideas would be coming from different people.

So discussion is now open.
Back to top Go down
Dr Prospero

PostSubject: Re: Minami Con Masquerade   Minami Con Masquerade Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:30 pm

Heya, quick request, can you post pictures of these characters, so we can see who people are dressing up as, as for the script i would be happy to read and have some input, once i have read the story properly and understand the characters.
Back to top Go down
Halo Girl

Halo Girl

PostSubject: Re: Minami Con Masquerade   Minami Con Masquerade Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:07 pm

So here are links to Bios on the characters and pictures are below... as you can see.

Medusa
Minami Con Masquerade 1z15grn

Crona
Minami Con Masquerade Crona_Vector_2_by_Clawprint

Death Scythe
Minami Con Masquerade Spirit_ref1

Maka
Minami Con Masquerade Maka

Edit 2: Ah that might explain why.. Oops silly me. well made it much neater now. (Earlier without looking properly changed my preferences in my CP... to not show anything.... Changed it now though. So I am able to see).

Last edited by Halo Girl on Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jeffercakes
Admin
Jeffercakes

PostSubject: Re: Minami Con Masquerade   Minami Con Masquerade Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:18 pm

Quote :
as not showing up properly on preview, which is annoying.

Just to let you know the reason this didnt show up properly is the way that forums define images and urls etc. It's all in the brackets.

The site reads whatever is between two lots of brackets ie. [ IMG ] Insert Link Here [ /IMG ]
However sometimes you need to tweak the code otherwise it becomes part of the website its looking for

[ IMG ] Stuff [ /IMG ] without the spaces in brackets

If you continue having problems PM me and I will explain it a little further

Minami Con Masquerade Maka
Back to top Go down
https://hampshireanime.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minami Con Masquerade   Minami Con Masquerade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minami Con Masquerade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum