Hampshire Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music Forum Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JackBlack

JackBlack

Music Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Music Forum Rules   Music Forum Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:52 pm

1. Do not say that people have crap taste in music, just because they like stuff that you don't doesn't mean it is crap.

2. When discussing different bands, albums etc. if you don't like something give a proper reason for example I say that I don't like Korn because I don't particularly like the singer's voice. A proper reason does not include "because it is emo!"

3. Please share any new music you have discovered, and even write a review of an album you have or gig ou have been to.

4. As in the general rules, leave the zombies to Jill Valentine (don't bring back dead threads) and be polite, this is a discussion board not an argument/hissy fit board!

5. ENJOY!

by order of your metal overlord!
Back to top Go down
Jeffercakes
Admin
Jeffercakes

Music Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Forum Rules   Music Forum Rules Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 1:54 pm

Yay! Third times the charm.
Back to top Go down
https://hampshireanime.forumotion.com

Music Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hampshire Anime :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: