Hampshire Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minami-con Room Booking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fierla

Fierla

Minami-con Room Booking  Empty
PostSubject: Minami-con Room Booking    Minami-con Room Booking  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:57 pm

Right, after payments are sorted out I need to sort out the accomodations. I assume that people want to stay in the cheapest place so that there is more opportunity for spendage for the actual event.

So that leaves the Etap. I will let you know the prices once I am aware of how many people are staying in the hotel. Please let me know if you want to stay in the hotel with us and if you want to share a room with anyone in particular. I am assuming that the couples will want to room with each other.

If there are any issues with the room booking I will let people know via this forum and I may have to ask people if they are okay sharing their room with anyone else. I say this as like last year the rooms available will probably be the rooms with 3 beds.

If you have any problems with rooming with anyone in particular please let me know through a private message.

I should have figures for the prices soon enough, and people will have to get the payment to me asap, from what I remember from last year the Etap expected payment at least a month before the booked date.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Your Anime Overlord,
Fierla
Back to top Go down
Halo Girl

Halo Girl

PostSubject: Re: Minami-con Room Booking    Minami-con Room Booking  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:29 am

So have hotel rooms been sorted? I don't mind helping in getting some rooms booked up. Just I would Like to be assured that they have been booked. As it is only next month. Doing it either this week or next week would be about 1 month in advance.

Last edited by Halo Girl on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hatman

Hatman

PostSubject: Re: Minami-con Room Booking    Minami-con Room Booking  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:50 am

Yeah, me Ed and Pierce are up for staying in a 3 person room.
Back to top Go down
Halo Girl

Halo Girl

PostSubject: Re: Minami-con Room Booking    Minami-con Room Booking  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 7:22 pm

Can I just say "I hate Etap"... so much hassle over booking a room, because they don't accept Debit Cards. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minami-con Room Booking    Minami-con Room Booking  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minami-con Room Booking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hampshire Anime :: General :: Local Events-
Jump to: