Hampshire Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show your interest

Go down 
4 posters

What would you like to see?
Madoka Magica
Show your interest Empty60%Show your interest Empty
 60% [ 3 ]
Ergo Proxy
Show your interest Empty40%Show your interest Empty
 40% [ 2 ]
Noir
Show your interest Empty0%Show your interest Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Witchblade
 0% [ 0 ]
Pandora Hearts
 0% [ 0 ]
Tears to Tiara
 0% [ 0 ]
Wolfs Rain
 0% [ 0 ]
Princess Tutu
 0% [ 0 ]
Angel Beatz
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jeffercakes
Admin
Jeffercakes

Show your interest Empty
PostSubject: Show your interest   Show your interest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Well our anime overlord will be having the final say for what goes into the vote tomorrow, but what do you think should be shown in the next semester of anime? Cast your votes
Back to top Go down
https://hampshireanime.forumotion.com
Seasonreaper

Seasonreaper

Show your interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your interest   Show your interest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:52 pm

Personally I'd love it if Madoka Magica gets up there. It's not even fully released yet and it's already one of the best series I've seen.

Even if that doesn't happen, I'm pretty much OK for any of these to go ahead apart from Angel Beats! which had a pretty dire first episode and some rather annoying characters. Secondary preferences would be Ergo Proxy or Noir, though.
Back to top Go down
Halo Girl

Halo Girl

Show your interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your interest   Show your interest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:00 pm

Seasonreaper wrote:
Personally I'd love it if Madoka Magica gets up there.

Even though I am thoroughly enjoying Madoka, I for one wouldn't want to be watching it at anime soc, as I want to know what happens next, meaning I'll be watching ahead, and watching it immediately, twice over so soon. Is a bit much. Obviously if it did get in, depending on where in the order it was placed I could miss it. However I do enjoy being at the Thursday session for the whole of it.

Personally I am going to vote for those that I enjoy, and not seen yet. So at the moment that's Ergo Proxy, maybe Noir - just skipped through the first episode, has some awesome music in there. And Wolf's Rain looks good.

Tears to Tiara, personally I couldn't get past the first two episodes, even though I like the look of it, and the a lot sounded interesting, When watching it, I didn't actually enjoy it at all.

But we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Seasonreaper

Seasonreaper

Show your interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your interest   Show your interest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Take into account that it'd be in the short series slot, same place as Higashi no Eden and Baka to Test, so at the end. Plus since it's currently coming out, it'd have to be shown as the second of the two series, so it'd be after Easter.
Back to top Go down
Fierla

Fierla

Show your interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your interest   Show your interest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:14 pm

The things me and who is currently Hat-leper wanted to put up aren't in the poll, but oh well. I have to decide between like 8 different short series when I only want to put up 2.

I've decided Seto no Hanayome is already going up as yakuza mermaids will make anything awesome. Other suggestions are Baccano!, Gankotsuou, Argento Soma, CANAAN and one of the new series which is coming out at the moment. I have already rejected Michiko to Hachin as it was only 12/13 episodes long and there are so many other series to choose from of that length, hence the difficulty I am having with choosing.

For series that are coming out at the moment and does anyone have any preferences apart from Madoka Magica? I am personally a huge fan of Yumekui Merry, Level E and Beezlebub. Does anyone have any thoughts on these animes?

If it does not get put up for vote then it will definitely go in the library. In the case of the new animes, which I am downloading as the episodes come out, they will be in after Easter.

Back to top Go down
Halo Girl

Halo Girl

Show your interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your interest   Show your interest Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:27 pm

Seasonreaper wrote:
Take into account that it'd be in the short series slot, same place as Higashi no Eden and Baka to Test, so at the end. Plus since it's currently coming out, it'd have to be shown as the second of the two series, so it'd be after Easter.

Even so.. watching it again, soon after already seen it. And I made that mistake in the past voting in things that I'd recently watched and found it boring, because I knew what was going to happen. Which takes half the fun out. But we'll see.

Fierla wrote:
For series that are coming out at the moment and does anyone have any preferences apart from Madoka Magica? I am personally a huge fan of Yumekui Merry, Level E and Beezlebub. Does anyone have any thoughts on these animes?

Well to watch with others I'd go with Beezlebub. I love it! And even though I stand by what I said above, if I had to watch any of the new animes coming out again, so soon after, I'd probably go with Beezlebub. That doesn't mean I like any of the others less, just, I think it's because I was skeptical whether I would like it, but I do... not really sure where I'm going with this... um.... I think it's due to the fact it's not one I eager await teh next episode, rather I do enjoy it when it does.

Anyways... Level E, first 3 episodes I didn't mind lastest epsidoed did not like at all.. So I'm half and half about liking it. But don't want to give a yes or no till I've seen it all.

Yumekui Merry - I will cosplay her! I think that sums up what I think of that one.

Still I like to watch anime I've not seen before at Wams, so if those I am/have seen do get it... well I hope its not all of them :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Show your interest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show your interest   Show your interest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show your interest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hampshire Anime :: The Forum :: Requests and Suggestions-
Jump to: