Hampshire Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February

Go down 
2 posters

Which setup would you prefer?
Thursday session +
Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February Empty0%Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February Empty
 0% [ 0 ]
Mix and Match
Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February Empty83%Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February Empty
 83% [ 5 ]
Wow! I havnt seen such a weird anime before
Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February Empty17%Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February Empty
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jeffercakes
Admin
Jeffercakes

Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February   Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:24 pm

Hello guys and gals. News on our new session is going to be put here from now on. The new session will begin on Wednesday the 16th and will be in one of three formats.

1. Thursday session +
Basically, the same format as a thursday session with ongoing anime which you vote for, but are either epic enough to be put in the section "needs to be watched by everyone" or are classic animes such as evangelion etc. The session will begin at around 7 and dependant on how many series people want to vote for, will end whenever. This will be more of a social thing, and will be held round my house (for now) so drinking is permitted. The first session (or first two sessions depending on how many people want to put up) will be voting, and then from then on we will watch those series till they end.

2. Mix and Match, buy two old school animes get some new stuff free
This will be a mix of both monday and thusday sessions. We will have two or three anime series that will be a regular feature for intro to anime session, however people can vote on the forum to suggest some other animes that we get a taster two episodes of. The taster episodes would come first and then the regular series would be after the break as some people may not want to watch a series again.

3. Wow! I havnt seen such a weird anime before
Basically, every week we vote for weird and wonderful animes that we either watch two or four episodes of to get a taster, and then watch the rest in our own time. However, this would not really work in the sense of an introduction to anime for the people who have never experienced it, however would be an introduction to new anime for the rest of us.

Obviously being that it is at my house it can go on till whenever, however we need to come to a consensus on what time it should end so as to decide on how much anime we can cram into the session.

I have put a poll up to decide which one people want most, personally I like the Mix and Match option. The poll will be up until sunday, and at that point I will be going through the requests and suggestions section and putting the anime suggested there into the vote. Although, one of the nervous newbies likes horror, so I would suggest putting Higarashi up there just for the lolz

Happy voting and I hope you enjoy the fourth day of WAMS per week

Forum High Master and Hentai Overfiend
Jeffercakes
Back to top Go down
https://hampshireanime.forumotion.com
Seasonreaper

Seasonreaper

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February   Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:43 am

I'd vote mix/match.

Couple of classics like Cowboy Bebop and Outlaw Star
Couple of random new shows each week to introduce stuff to people, possibly selected from a group recommendations list.
Back to top Go down
Jeffercakes
Admin
Jeffercakes

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February   Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:08 pm

Just to let you know there is a poll at the top of the thread for you to cast your vote, I voted for mix and match so with you that will be two of us that have voted for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://hampshireanime.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February   Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hampshire Anime :: Hampshire Anime :: Meetings-
Jump to: