Hampshire Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last chance to suggest things for the Wednesday session

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeffercakes
Admin
Jeffercakes

Last chance to suggest things for the Wednesday session Empty
PostSubject: Last chance to suggest things for the Wednesday session   Last chance to suggest things for the Wednesday session Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:09 pm

Okay, this topic is only here to gain a list of animes people want to watch on the wednesday session. Try and think about classic must watch animes, or epic animes that everyone would want to watch. Below are some suggestions I have:

Higurashi no naku koro ni
Gurren Lagann
Soul Eater
Evangelion
Ghost in the shell SAC 1

Remember try and keep the series to around 26 episodes, as it would be fruitless watching a quarter of a series if we want to get a full understanding of the storyline. Short series will be accepted as well.

Forum High Master and Hentai Overfiend
Jeffercakes
Back to top Go down
https://hampshireanime.forumotion.com
Seasonreaper

Seasonreaper

PostSubject: Re: Last chance to suggest things for the Wednesday session   Last chance to suggest things for the Wednesday session Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:08 am

I really don't see the point in rewatching Soul Eater so soon, plus the ending was terrible. Evangelion is a definite classic, and I'll back up Higurashi as well. Gurren Lagann could work, plus everyone should really watch Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex in my opinion because it's really rather impressive.

Classics:
Super Dimensional Fortress Macross
Cowboy Bebop
Outlaw Star
Berserk
Escaflowne
Big O
Lupin III
Space Pirate Captain Harlock
Monster
Golgo 13
Chobits

Shorter series:
The Tatami Galaxy
Kemonozume
Kaiba
Trapeze
Mononoke
Puella Magi Madoka Magica
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
Shigofumi
Katanagatari
Gankutsuou
Haibane Renmei
Kannagi
Kuragehime
Panty & Stocking With Garterbelt
Serial Experiments Lain
Strike Witches
Texhnolyze
Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha
Genshiken
Windy Tales
Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
Back to top Go down
Dr Prospero

PostSubject: Re: Last chance to suggest things for the Wednesday session   Last chance to suggest things for the Wednesday session Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:21 pm

Something to be considered Pierce is that one reason for having a wednesday session is so that we can watch series that have already been watched on a thursday from the last few years, that the first years havent seen but hear others talking and comparing often in meetings. I personally would like to watch Soul Eater with a group, but if it matters that much then that is fine by me

Although i have to say that the anime list you have supplied looks very cool and would enjoy seeing them as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last chance to suggest things for the Wednesday session   Last chance to suggest things for the Wednesday session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last chance to suggest things for the Wednesday session
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hampshire Anime :: The Forum :: Requests and Suggestions-
Jump to: