Hampshire Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intoduction to anime/ Hams/ Wams+

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeffercakes
Admin
Jeffercakes

Intoduction to anime/ Hams/ Wams+ Empty
PostSubject: Intoduction to anime/ Hams/ Wams+   Intoduction to anime/ Hams/ Wams+ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 4:38 pm

Okay so a while ago we were talking about running another session of anime per week, which including manga will bring the total sessions up to four. The idea was that on a wednesday night we would be running classic/need to watch anime for freshers or people new to anime could get a wider knowledge than that of hayate. Are people still interested in this? If so how many? This is important as if there is just a small group I can hold the sessions at the Geek House and run everything myself, if there is a larger group then we may have to think about finding a pub that will kindly use a conference room with a projector for free (if we eat food and drink there etc.)
Also, how would people like this to be run? Would you like it to be solely ongoing series like Wams and make it like a Wams+, or would people like to vote for new stuff each week and watch a couple of episodes. Or a mix of both? Also, people need to start posting more in the forum, and getting more people to join, because at the moment it seems like its just me, ferla and seasonreaper in the forums lol.

Anyway please post comments, as it's only through you guys telling me you want more hentai to watch weekly that it can happen....jokes
Back to top Go down
https://hampshireanime.forumotion.com
Seasonreaper

Seasonreaper

Intoduction to anime/ Hams/ Wams+ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intoduction to anime/ Hams/ Wams+   Intoduction to anime/ Hams/ Wams+ Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:43 pm

I like the idea of showing the classics as I know many people at WAMS haven't seen a series or few which everyone really should watch, like Bebop or Evangelion.

Maybe we could do a similar thing to Mondays and set off a long running series for the first half, then do a few screenings of other stuff, maybe showing some of the stuff from the newest season? Maybe it's just me wanting to get everyone to watch Madoka Magica (DO IT) but I think it'd be a good idea.
Back to top Go down

Intoduction to anime/ Hams/ Wams+
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hampshire Anime :: The Forum :: Requests and Suggestions-
Jump to: