Hampshire Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thursday Meeting #1 - 3rd February

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeffercakes
Admin
Jeffercakes

Thursday Meeting #1 - 3rd February Empty
PostSubject: Thursday Meeting #1 - 3rd February   Thursday Meeting #1 - 3rd February Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:33 pm

Hello all you anime fans out there. This thursday holds the voting for what anime series we will be showing in the next semester, because apart from with Hayate, we have finished all the series. Series going up for the vote will be decided by the anime overlord, however if you want to put an awesome anime up for suggestion, you still have time for Fierla to considder it. All you need to do is either comment in the requests and suggestions topic about this meeting, or comment within the topic here, and hopefully your anime will be picked. Remember, turn up on thursday early ready for a mix of weird and wonderful animes that are just itching for your vote.

Thursday Meeting #1 - 3rd February Higashi_no_EDEN_Banner
Back to top Go down
https://hampshireanime.forumotion.com
Dr Prospero

PostSubject: Which anime's are we watching   Thursday Meeting #1 - 3rd February Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:13 am

I really think that it would be a good idea for someone to put a list up of the four animes that we are watching this semester, as well as a brief synopsis for each one, i would do it myself but i cant remember them all.
Back to top Go down
Jeffercakes
Admin
Jeffercakes

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Meeting #1 - 3rd February   Thursday Meeting #1 - 3rd February Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:17 am

I will do but I havnt really had a large amount of time today. I will update if not at work, right after work
Back to top Go down
https://hampshireanime.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday Meeting #1 - 3rd February   Thursday Meeting #1 - 3rd February Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thursday Meeting #1 - 3rd February
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hampshire Anime :: Hampshire Anime :: Meetings-
Jump to: