Hampshire Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Young Justice: Teen Titans but more awesome.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fierla

Fierla

Young Justice: Teen Titans but more awesome.  Empty
PostSubject: Young Justice: Teen Titans but more awesome.    Young Justice: Teen Titans but more awesome.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:04 am

As this forum is for all things geek related I thought I would mention the new series that has come out for DC. It is called Young Justice and it is epic.

Basically, it is about the sidekicks of some of the Justice League members forming their own team and fighting crime.

Any thoughts? If you've seen any episodes what do you think?

Young Justice: Teen Titans but more awesome.  YoungJusticeAnimatedSeriesTeaserImage
Back to top Go down
Jeffercakes
Admin
Jeffercakes

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice: Teen Titans but more awesome.    Young Justice: Teen Titans but more awesome.  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:18 am

Shhhh they don't like being called sidekicks! This series has so much teenage angst it is unbelievable, it makes you think that superbly is secretly Bruce and supermans secret love child. All things aside though it is pretty epic. On the ttgl scale of epic its verging on pre anti spiral space gurren lagann. I would definately recomend it
Back to top Go down
https://hampshireanime.forumotion.com
Dr Prospero

PostSubject: Totally agree: looks epic   Young Justice: Teen Titans but more awesome.  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:23 am

Ive only had the chance to watch the first two episodes (an hour long episode by the way), but i looks so cool, can wait to meet the one member of the team i dont recognise from the earlier picture. I am really looking forward to following the adventures of robin, aqua lad, super boy, kid flash and miss martian in the coming episodes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Justice: Teen Titans but more awesome.    Young Justice: Teen Titans but more awesome.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Young Justice: Teen Titans but more awesome.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hampshire Anime :: General :: TV and Film-
Jump to: