Hampshire Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drama Suggestions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fierla

Fierla

Drama Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Drama Suggestions    Drama Suggestions  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 12:23 am

Although people are loving the drama we're watching at the moment I was wondering if people had any suggestions for the drama that should be shown after this. I don't want it to be like it was this semester where no one turned up to the meeting so I had to choose the drama which we are now watching.

Also, we have watched just Japanese drama up until now and I was thinking if people would have any problems with me putting up for vote a Korean drama?

I am saying this as although we haven't had a problem finding awesome dramas before there is a limit to how many awesome dramas there are out there. In my travels across the internet when looking for asian drama I have found it quite hard to find a drama which I want to show to the society.

Let's be honest, we all have different tastes in what we want to watch and the drama before this one was not liked by everyone. If anyone has any suggestions it would be most helpful in choosing what to put up next.

For suggestions you don't even have to have watched any of the drama just if the title or the synopsis looked awesome then I can certainly consider it. That is how I chose One Pound Gospel. I looked at the picture for it and decided nuns and boxing in whatever combination is going to be awesome so I downloaded it. A couple of sites for looking at dramas are mysoju.com and silentregrets.com which are both good sites for looking at dramas, even if silentregrets is primarily a download site.

Also, I was having a thought that in the last week of Easter, provided everyone is caught up with their work we can have a recap session so that people are reminded as to what has happened in the drama before the holiday. I'm saying this as some people had trouble remembering what had happened in the animes we have been watching.

An example of what we have watched over the past two years that we have had dramas in the Monday session may help:

GTO (Great Teacher Onizuka)
Nodame Cantabile
Tokyo DOGS
Hana Yori Dango (seasons 1 and 2)

Any suggestions are helpful, please contribute with your opinion. A brief description of the drama you have chosen will help and even if it does not go up for vote it may as well go in the drama section of the anime library.

Thanks
Your Anime Overlord
Fierla
Back to top Go down
JackBlack

JackBlack

Drama Suggestions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drama Suggestions    Drama Suggestions  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:24 pm

Bengoshi no Kuzu: about 2 lawyers and how they deal with different court cases

Kurosagi (The Black Swindler): about a boy named Kurosaki who swindles other swindlers

SP Keishicho Keibibu Keigoka Daiyon-gakari (Security Police): based on the real life security police unit of Japan which is responsible for protecting domestic and foreign VIPs
Back to top Go down

Drama Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hampshire Anime :: Anime, Manga and Asian Cinema :: Asian Drama & Cinema-
Jump to: