Hampshire Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JackBlack

JackBlack

MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS! Empty
PostSubject: MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS!   MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:02 am

Just a topic to get people talking, one of the things which helps create and maintain a gripping atmosphere in a film is the soundtrack, I'm interested in hearing what film soundtracks you really enjoyed and why.

I'll start with a very new one, The soundtrack to Aronofsky's Black Swan:

This is fantastic a mixture of music from Swan Lake and original score creates a ery interesting atmosphere with how the music often works with what the character Nina is seeing whereas sometimes it is also a complete opposite to what is actually happening.

Back to top Go down
Seasonreaper

Seasonreaper

MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS!   MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Well yeah, it's by Clint Mansell, the same guy who scored The Fountain and Requiem For a Dream. The guy's a freakin' genius. He's pretty much one of the reasons I got into soundtracks in the first place.
Back to top Go down

MOVIE SOUNDTRACKS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hampshire Anime :: General :: Music-
Jump to: