Hampshire Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favourite Japanese Horror movie?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fierla

Fierla

Favourite Japanese Horror movie?  Empty
PostSubject: Favourite Japanese Horror movie?    Favourite Japanese Horror movie?  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:58 am

As there are so many movies out there, especially that of Japanese horrors I am interested in finding out what horror movies you enjoy.

There are some movies which are put under the banner of jhorror and turn out to be glorified thrillers.
The movies I am talking about are movies that intend to scare you.

What have you seen? Was it scary? Was it good?
Were there any movies under the jhorror banner which then turned out to be thrillers or just confusing?
Are there any silly gore movies that we have not yet come across? If so, what are their names and where can we find them?

I want names and a brief synopsis. It doesn't matter if these movies were good or bad I want to know about your experiences with jhorror. Also, if you cannot remember the name of a certain movie but you remember the plot i'm sure we can help.

Dicuss Japanese Horror movies people!

Your Anime Overlord,
Fierla
Back to top Go down
Seasonreaper

Seasonreaper

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Japanese Horror movie?    Favourite Japanese Horror movie?  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:45 am

The originals of the Grudge, Dark Water and Ringu are all pretty good, plus A Tale of Two Sisters is great. I really need to see more Asian horror films actually...
Back to top Go down
Dr Prospero

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Japanese Horror movie?    Favourite Japanese Horror movie?  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:31 pm

I dont know if this counts as a horror, but i really enjoyed issola and the other movie from the monday meetings, i would definitely recomend them to others
Back to top Go down
Seasonreaper

Seasonreaper

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Japanese Horror movie?    Favourite Japanese Horror movie?  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Premonition? That's the thing that comes to mind. I'd probably say Isola and Premonition are my favourite films shown on Mondays this year. I don't take the Eden of the East movies into account since I'm pretty much counting them as part of the series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite Japanese Horror movie?    Favourite Japanese Horror movie?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favourite Japanese Horror movie?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hampshire Anime :: Anime, Manga and Asian Cinema :: Asian Drama & Cinema-
Jump to: