Hampshire Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From lol of the day to the double face palm! Anti Android marriage activist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeffercakes
Admin
Jeffercakes

From lol of the day to the double face palm! Anti Android marriage activist Empty
PostSubject: From lol of the day to the double face palm! Anti Android marriage activist   From lol of the day to the double face palm! Anti Android marriage activist Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:28 pm

I didnt even know androids could get married but people enjoy this report and join me in a double facepalm

The world’s first anti-android marriage activist speaks out at a Maryland debate
Annalee Newitz — As politicians in Maryland ponder the question of gay marriage, a group of activists from Protect Marriage Maryland try to persuade them that gay love will inevitably lead to the worst possible outcome. That's right: Marriage between humans and artificial intelligence. Listen to the evidence!

At a meeting with politicians about gay marriage, this Star Trek fan explains how if we "set the precedent" of marriage between any two people who love each other, it could open the door for people to marry androids like Data. The guy has obviously thought a lot about this, since he knows about Data's whole "gaining emotions" plot arc.

What's great about this guy is that he's like a Protect Marriage activist from the future, come to warn us about the growing human-robot love problem. And I think he's right. Gay marriage leads to robot marriage - which is exactly what I'm hoping for. Bender would understand.

See the video here
I09 Anti Android Marriage Activist
Back to top Go down
https://hampshireanime.forumotion.com
JackBlack

JackBlack

From lol of the day to the double face palm! Anti Android marriage activist Empty
PostSubject: Re: From lol of the day to the double face palm! Anti Android marriage activist   From lol of the day to the double face palm! Anti Android marriage activist Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:34 am

This guy is insane, double facepalm is definitely needed
Back to top Go down

From lol of the day to the double face palm! Anti Android marriage activist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hampshire Anime :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: