Hampshire Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February - The Series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeffercakes
Admin
Jeffercakes

Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February - The Series Empty
PostSubject: Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February - The Series   Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February - The Series Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Below are the list of series that we will be looking at in Wednesdays session. There are just too many series to write synospi for, so if you wanna know more then google is your friend. I will also be posting next wednesdays voting options, but if you really really want a series up just comment and I will see what I can do.

WEEK 1
Long series
Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni - 24 episodes
Gurren Lagann – 27 episodes
Cowboy Bebop – 26 episodes
Samurai Champloo – 26 episodes
Ouran High School Host club – 26 episodes
Texhnolyze – 22 episodes

Short Series
Strike Witches – 12 episodes
Gunslinger girl – 13 episodes
Elfen Lied – 13 episodes

Forum High Master and Hentai Overfiend
Jeffercakes
Back to top Go down
https://hampshireanime.forumotion.com
Jeffercakes
Admin
Jeffercakes

Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February - The Series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February - The Series   Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February - The Series Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:26 pm

Just a reminder the meet will begin at 7 rather than 6 due to the fact that I need to get home from work, wont mkae too much of a difference as of next week as I will be changing my shift from a wed to a fri, but it also let's those who have lectures have enough time to get to the geek house.
Remember.....it is customary to bring drinks and food for the host of a "party" lol, those of you who do may spare my hand in the upcoming bonus round of assassin.

Forum High Master and Hentai Overfiend
Jeffercakes
Back to top Go down
https://hampshireanime.forumotion.com

Wednesday Meeting #1 - 16th February - The Series
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hampshire Anime :: Hampshire Anime :: Meetings-
Jump to: