Hampshire Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What the hell was this guy thinking

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JackBlack

JackBlack

What the hell was this guy thinking Empty
PostSubject: What the hell was this guy thinking   What the hell was this guy thinking Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:43 am

http://www.thisisjuststupid.com/stupid-drivers/drunk-man-crashes-scooter-sues-bar-that-served-him-drinks/

I read this and thought this can be seen one of two ways: his actions = double facepalm, yet for having the balls to do this he needs to be high fived!

what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Dr Prospero

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was this guy thinking   What the hell was this guy thinking Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 2:54 pm

i suggest major face palm, i mean how idiotic can a person be
Back to top Go down
Drahauk

Drahauk

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was this guy thinking   What the hell was this guy thinking Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:17 am

Methinks the line "Only in America" is applicable here

And at least his argument should be the the bar staff were just as moronic as he was for thinking it would be fine for him to drive on his scooter when considerably drunk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the hell was this guy thinking   What the hell was this guy thinking Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the hell was this guy thinking
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hampshire Anime :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: