Hampshire Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Album review - Children of Bodom - Relentless Reckless Forever

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JackBlack

JackBlack

Album review - Children of Bodom - Relentless Reckless Forever Empty
PostSubject: Album review - Children of Bodom - Relentless Reckless Forever   Album review - Children of Bodom - Relentless Reckless Forever Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:33 am

This album is a masterpiece, Bodom seem to have gone back to the sound of Hate Crew Deathroll if you know the album. It has powerful guitar riffs, facemelting solos and beautiful keyboard instrumentals. It is everything a melodeath album should be. The single from the album - Was it Worth It?, is not a typical Bodom song but it is a song you can party to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Oc9FVWNmk

The lyrics to the song Pussyfoot Miss Suicide are explained in Alexi's words as: "I've been involved with stupid chicks who were trying to get attention by being, 'Oh, I'm so fucking depressed. I'm gonna slit my wrists with a cheese grater...' And it's so fucking boring, like, 'Just let it go. You're really not gonna do it, anyway.' It's kind of harsh, but it's fuckin' black humor."

My personal favourite song from the album is "Cry of the Nihilist", the song opens with a very much in your face, powerful riff, then the keyboards come in with an amazing backing tune, finlly you get Alexi's voice again in your face and powerful "Don't care have faith or mindset, Plunder and pillage yet, complain whine and cry like a baby, Ain't so tough after all!"

All in all I cannot fault this album so I am going to give this \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ \m/ (5 horns) and a huge recommendation to get it
Back to top Go down

Album review - Children of Bodom - Relentless Reckless Forever
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hampshire Anime :: General :: Music-
Jump to: