Hampshire Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People in Hampshire who want to meet up to watch Anime and read Manga and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2010/11 Semester 2 Anime: Baccano

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr Prospero

2010/11 Semester 2 Anime: Baccano Empty
PostSubject: 2010/11 Semester 2 Anime: Baccano   2010/11 Semester 2 Anime: Baccano Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:22 pm

Heya all, i thought it would be a good idea to have seperate discussions about the new anime we are watching so here goes,

Baccano, what do people think?
Back to top Go down
Seasonreaper

Seasonreaper

2010/11 Semester 2 Anime: Baccano Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2010/11 Semester 2 Anime: Baccano   2010/11 Semester 2 Anime: Baccano Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:39 am

It's extremely interesting and my favourite show that we're watching currently on Thursdays (well, apart from Madoka, but that isn't at WAMS so I won't talk about that here). The setting is unique and something which you don't get to see in anime, the characters are all intriguing and the soundtrack is fantastic. Whilst some people don't seem to like the plot switching between years all the time and the fact that there's no real central protagonist, I find it a rather interesting way of displaying the story.

Also, Isaac and Miria might just be my favourite couple in an anime. They're utterly fantastic.
Back to top Go down

2010/11 Semester 2 Anime: Baccano
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hampshire Anime :: Anime, Manga and Asian Cinema :: Anime-
Jump to: